Monochrome Monday Madness

P1370097.JPG

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday... Well ok how about a Monday as good as it can be considering it is Monday LOL

P1370092.JPG

I got some fresh monos. I think it is fun sometimes to throw in the original to see how we altered it. Here is a crazy sad face. It looks like a onion that is deep in thought!

IMG_8864.jpg

This one kind of reminded me of sparklers in the dark of night, especially with a lot of contrast and the blacks crushed.

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8845.jpg

This is the glass exterior of our landscape lamp. I like how monochromes always make details pop and look pretty cool.

IMG_8845.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg

I would call this: The Winter's Feast lol. Proof positive out squirrels are doing quite well by the looks of the nuts shells and other signs lol.

IMG_8847.jpg


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Relationships - Asset or Liability?

Chicken Roast Biryani Recipe | Special BBQ Chicken Biryani Recipe

From the best to the worst