Festive Shopping during lockdown!


It sounds crazy, I know. But people are literally doing shopping. One of our major religious festivals is coming and people are breaking every law of social distancing, personal protection; they are going shopping.

It's a really messed up situation and I can't be hopeful anymore. But how can we live without hope? Let's see...

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

Much Love


Who I am?
I'm a Happy and Proud stay home Mom. I have a toddler boy and a beautiful family.
I had my University degree in 'Public Administration' and later did my Post Graduation in 'Human Resource Management'. I also gathered experience working with HR in a multinational Organization. Besides that and most importantly; I'm a life & nature enthusiast, I love to learn human psychology, I'm a 'Book worm' and very introvert but also love to travel. I'm trying to live mindfully and sure, I'm a positive learner.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Relationships - Asset or Liability?

Chicken Roast Biryani Recipe | Special BBQ Chicken Biryani Recipe

From the best to the worst